Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Crooked County Judicial System is A.F.U

I've been in a judicial twist since February 2006. The case was initially set for visitation with the child of an uncooperative witch who deprived me the privilege after I earned my CDL to become a truck driver. I was awarded visitation January 2008; I didn't receive due diligence until May, In June 2008 rejuvenation surfaced as suspicion became truth when the DNA test found me not to be the father of the offspring. May 2009 was the next date set...Which entailed to a re-test at a court approved facility that ironically was taken a year to the day of the previous test... Obviously, the derelict has yet taken the test.... October to be continued........ Appalled to discover from the Magistrate that its a total of 3 that handle all the cases in the county.... Frustration for I..... The innocent child may the Lord be with him..... The trifling, deceitful jucker..... The system expeditiously garnished me for support, yet slow to rescind.... The Deform of the (Crooked) County defined Cuyahoga......

No comments:

Post a Comment